DRDO Recruitment 2022: DRDO- Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory has announced the latest notification for the Junior Research Fellow Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualification, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form are given below.
|Organization Name||DRDO – Defence Bioengineering & Electromedical Laboratory|
|Post-Details||Junior Research Fellow|
|DRDO Official Website||www.drdo.gov.in|
|Junior Research Fellow||02|
|Junior Research Fellow||Candidates must have passed BE/ B.Tech, ME/ M.Tech in Electronics & Communication/ Instrumentation/ Material Science, M.Sc in Physics, Graduation, Post Graduation, or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Maximum Age||28 years|
- Rs. 31,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on,
How to Apply for E-mail Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.drdo.gov.in
- Interested candidates must send email detailed resumes in the specified format to the following mail ID: email@example.com
- Before applying, the candidate should ensure that she/he fulfills the eligibility criteria and other norms mentioned in this advertisement.
- Applicants attached their CV, educational qualification certificates, ID proof, and experience certificates (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- E-mails received after the due date, will not be considered.
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||07 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||30 November 2022|
|Date of Interview||12th & 14th December 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|