CRPF Recruitment 2022: Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) has recently announced the latest notification for the Head Constable post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|CRPF Official Website||www.crpf.gov.in|
|Head Constable (Male)||257|
|Head Constable (Female)||65|
|Head Constable||Candidates must have passed 12th, Sports Qualification or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.|
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||23 years|
- Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Certificate Verification
- Physical Standard and Trial
- Sports Performance / Achievement/ Trial Test
- Merit List
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.crpf.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates should send the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||20 October 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||05 December 2022|
|Notification and Application Link||Click Here|