Central Bank of India Recruitment 2022: Central Bank of India has recently announced the latest notification for the Office Assistant post. Interested Candidates are requested to use this job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Bank of India|
|Post-Details||Office Assistant & Others|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh, Bihar|
|Central Bank of India Official Website||www.centralbankofindia.co.in|
- Counselor FLCC
- Counsellor FLC
- Office Assistant
- Chowkidar cum Mali
|Office Assistant||The candidates must have passed Graduate, BSW/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Chowkidar cum Mali||The candidates must have passed 7th or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Director, FLC, FLCC||The candidates must have passed a Graduate / Post Graduate degree or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Faculty||The candidates must have passed a Post-graduate, MSW/ MA in Rural Development / MA in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board.|
|Minimum Age For Chowkidar cum Mali||18 Years|
|Minimum Age For Faculty||22 years|
|Maximum Age For Office Assistant||35 years|
|Maximum Age For Faculty, Chowkidar cum Mali||40 years|
|Maximum Age For other Posts||65 years|
- Faculty – Rs. 20,000/-
- Counselor FLCC – Rs. 15,000/-
- Counsellor FLC – Rs. 15,000/-
- Director – Rs. 25,000/-
- Office Assistant – Rs. 12,000/-
- Choukidar cum Mali – Rs. 6,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Personal Interview
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||01 November 2022|
|Last Date of Receiving the Application||08 November 2022, 11.11.2022 & 15 November 2022|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|