CEE Recruitment 2022: Central Employment Exchange announced the latest notification for the Instructor, Driver Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Employment Exchange|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|CEE Official Website||www.dge.gov.in|
|Service Vehicle Driver||01|
|All Posts||The candidates must have passed 10th or the equivalent from a recognized Board|
i) Service Vehicle Driver:
|Minimum Age||18 years|
|Maximum Age||27 years|
ii) Vocational Instructor:
|Maximum Age||30 years|
- Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.dge.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if required, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- Refer to Official Notification
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12 December 2022|
|Official Notification & Application Link||Click Here|