CBIC Recruitment 2022: Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs has recently announced the latest notification for Additional Assistant Director Posts. Interested Candidates are requested to use a job vacancy notification for the details of educational qualifications, age limit, selection process, how to apply for important dates, and the application form given below.
|Organization Name||Central Board of Indirect Taxes and Customs (CBIC)|
|Post Details||Additional Assistant Director|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|CBIC Official Website||www.cbic.gov.in|
- Additional Assistant Director
|Additional Assistant Director||Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree, (analogous post) or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University|
|Maximum Age||56 years|
- Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Exam
How to Apply for Offline Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.cbic.gov.in
- Go through the recruitment notification and ensure the candidate fulfills the eligibility criteria & also the notification link is given below.
- Download the application from the given link or from the official website to fill out the form in a prescribed format.
- Candidates sent the application form to the specified address mentioned in the official notification
- Before Applying, Candidates are to ensure that scanned copies of the educational qualification certificates, recent color passport size photo & Signature are in a specified format, and the size mentioned in the given notification.
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection or failure to login to the website on account of heavy load on the website during the closing days.
- Verify the information provided by you. If you want to modify any changes before proceeding further. When you are satisfied that the information is correctly filled and submit the application
- “Assistant Director (Cadre), DGPM Hqrs., 5th floor, Drum Shaped Building, I.P. Estate, New Delhi-110002.”
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||12 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||12 January 2023|
|Notification & Application Link||Click Here|