Cantonment Board Notification 2023: Cantonment Board Jabalpur has recently released the job notification for the post of Jr. Clerk officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Cantonment Board Jabalpur
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 48
Job Location: Jabalpur – Madhya Pradesh
Post Name: Jr. Clerk
Official Website: www.jabalpur.cantt.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 08.01.2023
- Sanitary Inspector – 02
- Assistant Teacher – 05
- Electrician – 01
- Pipe Fitter – 01
- Motor Pump Attendant – 01
- Junior Clerk – 01
- Chowkidar – 01
- Peon – 01
- Mali – 01
- Ayah – 01
- Safaiwala – 32
- Sanitary Inspector: Candidates must have passed B.Sc and Diploma in Sanitary Inspector Training Course or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Assistant Teacher: Candidates must have passed Graduation, B.Ed or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Junior Clerk: Candidates must have passed 12th, Pass Hindi and English Typing or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Electrician, Pipe Fitter, Motor Pump Attendant: Candidates must have passed 10th, ITI or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Chowkidar, Peon, Mali, Ayah, Safaiwala: Candidates must have passed 8th or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 – 35 Years
- Rs. 15,500 – 91,300/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- Skill Test
- Gen/UR/ Ex-Service/ Departmental Candidates – Rs.1200/-
- OBC Candidates – Rs.1000/-
- SC Candidates – Rs.800/-
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the Cantonment Board Jabalpur official website at www.jabalpur.cantt.gov.in
- Click on the Cantonment Board Jabalpur Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 19.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 08.01.2023
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|
|Online Applying Link||Click Here to Apply|