Border Security Force Notification 2023: Border Security Force has recently released the job notification for the post of Veterinary Assistant Surgeon officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Border Security Force
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 20
Job Location: All Over India
Post Name: Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
Official Website: www.bsf.gov.in
Applying Mode: Online
Last Date: 09.01.2023
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences and Animal Husbandry or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Minimum Age: 23 Years
- Maximum Age: 30 Years
- Rs. 56,100/- to Rs. 1,77,500/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Physical Standard Test
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Women, SC/ ST Candidates: Nil
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 400/-
How to Apply For Online Mode:
- Visit the Border Security Force official website at website www.bsf.gov.in
- Click on the Border Security Force Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Fill out the Online Application Form.
- Submit the required details by the applying candidates very carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- After submission, Take a printout of the final application form for your future reference.
- Before starting to fill up the online application, keep ready with you the following details and documents such as a Valid Email ID, mobile number, Image of scanned photograph & signature, Personal and Educational qualification details all certificates in respect of qualifications.
- Candidates are to ensure that softcopies of recently scanned color passport size photo & Signature in a specified format, size mentioned in the official notification (if needed)
- If the proper photograph is not uploaded by an applicant, his/her candidature will be canceled.
- Online information submitted by a candidate shall be kept in records for all kinds of online verification and online allotments.
- For your reference, it is better to take a printout of the applying online application form.
- Starting date receipt of online applications: 10.12.2022
- Last date receipt of online applications: 09.01.2023