BEL Notification 2022: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has recently released the job notification for the post of Engineer officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 32
Job Location: Kolkata – West Bengal, Mumbai – Maharashtra
Post Name: Engineer
Official Website: www.bel-india.in
Applying Mode: Offline
Last Date: 24.12.2022
- Trainee Engineer -I
- Trainee Engineer -I: Candidates must have passed the BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication/ Mechanical Engineering, or the equivalent from a recognized Board minimum of 2 years of relevant post-qualification industry experience or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 32 years
- Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 55,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Written Test
- General Candidates: Rs. 472/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply For Offline Mode:
- Visit the BEL official website at www.bel-india.in
- Click on the BEL Notification and refer to all details.
- Then, Download the Offline Application form.
- Fill out the application form very Carefully and Pay the application fee (if needed).
- Finally, Candidates should sent their application form to the following given address on or before 24.12.2022.
- Before filling Read the following instructions carefully in the advertisement.
- Candidates must enclose their attested photocopies of educational certificates, CV, envelope, and ID proof (if needed, mentioned in official notification)
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date, will not be considered.
- “DGM (HR/MR,MS&ADSN), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli, P.O., Bengaluru 560013″
- Starting date receipt of offline applications: 07.12.2022
- Last date receipt of offline applications: 24.12.2022