ADA Notification 2022: Aeronautical Development Agency has recently released the job notification for the post of Project Assistant officially. Aspirants who are all looking for Govt Jobs can utilize this wonderful opportunity. Before Applying, Candidates can check their detailed eligibility criteria, and the How to Apply is given below.
Organization Name: Aeronautical Development Agency
Type of Employment: Central Govt Jobs
No.of Vacancies: 86
Job Location: Karnataka
Post Name: Project Assistant
Official Website: www.ada.gov.in
Applying Mode: Walk-in
Last Date: 21.12.2022 & 22.12.2022
- Computer Science/ IT Engineering – 22
- Mechanical Engineering – 06
- Metallurgy – 02
- Aeronautical/ Aerospace/ Aero Structural Engineering – 05
- Electronics & Communication/ Telecommunication Engineering – 45
- Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical Engineering – 06
- For All Posts: Candidates must have passed the BE/B. Tech or ME/M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board or University.
- Maximum Age: 28 Years
- Rs. 31,000/-
Candidates will be selected based on the,
- Personal Interview
How to Apply For Walk-in Mode:
- Visit the ADA official website at www.ada.gov.in
- Click on the ADA Notification and refer to all details.
- Download the application form from the given link below.
- Candidates to reach the walk-in-venue along with all required documents.
- “ADA (Besides HAL ARDC and Behind HAL Helicopter Div), Vibhuthipura, Bengaluru -560017”
- Eligible candidates may appear for Walk-in-Interview along with all required original documents (educational qualification certificates, ID Proof, etc) & also self-attested copies of certificates before the reporting time. (Also refer to Official Notification)
- Recent Passport size photographs. (if required as mentioned in notification)
- Walk-In Interview Date: 21.12.2022 & 22.12.2022
- Repoting Time for Walk-In Interview: 9.00 AM – 11.00 AM
|Notification Link||Click Here to Download|